Friday, May 1, 2015

Craft Weekend



So this year I took a big step. I took a weekend away that was just for ME. It was an extremely hard decision to make. I cried. I regretted it. I wanted to back out. But, once I arrived to the craft house in Lancaster PA there was no looking back. I got to learn how to sew, work on camera skills, go antique shopping, eat fabulous food and have fellowship with friends. It was a break. It was energizing. It was a important step for me to take. I felt guilty taking such a special weekend for just myself but I came home having remembered I am "Kelly" not just mom and wife. I was glad to remember me. But, as I returned home I actually felt most happy and blessed about being home with my family. It is good to have balance and that is exactly what the Craft weekend gave me! 

No comments: