Friday, January 30, 2015

Jake is 5!

My sweet dear Jake is 5. I am so thankful that although he is taller, he is more witty and silly, faster at running, full of imagination, excellent helper in the kitchen he is still the same sweet boy! He may be getting older but his tender heart is still the same. Jake is easy to love. His big brown eyes and tender spirit makes it easy to melt any ones heart...especially mine! I love him so much and I am thankful for this time with him. Next year he goes to school! I am not ready so for now I will try to cherish each day with him. Hold his hand. Enjoy his kisses. Play blocks with him and read him books. I will listen to his stories and be his biggest fan. I love you Jake! I am proud of you but don't grow up too fast! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!







No comments: